Fly higher with UK professional qualifications
As Saudi Arabia's economy continues to grow, opportunities abound. And the people best positioned to take advantage of those opportunities are those with valued qualifications.
We’re able to give you access to some of the most valuable UK based professional qualifications that will see your career soar. And you don’t need to leave the country to get the qualification.
Our staff will make sure you have a simple and straightforward experience, from the moment you register for your professional exam to the day you get your results.
We’ll look after the whole process, from providing the exam venue and professionally trained supervisor to having your exams processed by the exam board.
All you need to do is prepare for your exam and turn up on exam day.
Who we partner with
You can study with several top professional bodies and take your exams in Saudi Arabia. We work with:
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM)
- College of Estate Management (CEM)
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
- Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS)
How do you register?
It’s really easy to register for your professional exams.
- First, get in touch with your education institution and register your exam directly with them.
- You need to do this at least one month before your exam.
How much does it cost?
Our fees do not include costs charged by the exam board. Please get in touch with the board to discuss their costs.
Costs of exams:
- One exam paper of up to three hours duration - paper/candidate = SAR 644
- Each additional paper - paper/candidate = SAR 552
If you have any special needs, please get in touch with us at least eight weeks before submitting your application. You should include any supporting documents, such as a medical certificate, with your exam registration paperwork.
The British Council and the examining boards take all reasonable steps to provide continuity of service. Therefore, please understand that we cannot be held responsible for any interruptions caused by circumstances beyond our control. If examinations or their results are disrupted, cancelled or delayed, every effort will be made to resume normal service as soon as possible. The British Council’s liability will be limited to the refund of the registration fee or retesting at a later date.
Contact us to find out more about how we can help administer your exam.