Take it to the next level with UK professional qualifications
There are many opportunities in the growing Saudi economy, and smart people seek to take advantage of these opportunities by accquiring prestigious and valuable qualifications.
That's why we are here to help you access some of the best qualifications from prestigious British universities without leaving your country.
Our staff at the British Council are keen to make sure you have a simple and easy experience from the moment you register for the university exam until you get your result.
We are also keen to take care of your entire exam experience, from providing the professionally trained exam supervisors to your exams in coordination with the exam board concerned.
All you have to do is prepare for the exam, prepare well for the day, and then come to present it.
Who are our partners?
You can study with a number of the best professional bodies and take your exam in Saudi Arabia, as we work with:
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM)
- University College of Estate Management (UCEM)
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
- Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS)
How do you register for exams?
Registering for your professional exams is very easy.
- First contact your educational institution of choice and register for your exam directly with them.
- You should do this at least a month before your exam date.
How much are the fees?
British Council fees do not include fees charged by the respective examination board, therefore please contact the examination board to discuss its own fees.
The fees for submitting examinations with the British Council are:
- One exam session that takes place over three hours = 644 Saudi riyals per exam paper for one applicant.
- Each additional exam paper = 552 Saudi riyals per exam paper for one applicant.
If you have any special needs, please contact us at least eight weeks prior to submitting your exam application. Note that you should provide some supporting documents with your exam registration papers such as medical certificates.
The British Council and exam boards take all possible steps to ensure continuity of service, so please note that we are not responsible for any interruption of the service due to circumstances beyond our control. If exams or their results areed, canceled or delayed, we will do our best to resume service disruption as soon as possible. The responsibility of the British Council is limited to refunding the registration fee or re-exam at a later time.
for further information
Contact us to find out how we can help you take your exam.