Our courses for primary children will build your child’s confidence in their English skills. The syllabus follows a theme and activity-based framework promoting communication through child-centered and interactive activities.
In these courses, we:
- help improve your child’s speaking, listening, reading and writing skills using effective teaching techniques with technology
- expose your child to natural language through fun and engaging activities that give them a real purpose to communicate
- develop your child's creativity and ability to form sentences through storytelling
- bring an international perspective to lessons to help your child learn about the wider world around them
- select topics of interest and relate these to children’s experiences.